We believe that it is the responsibility of the church to build strong community. We don’t simply desire to “go to church” with each other, but rather, to do life with one another. We enjoy baseball games, picnics, cookouts, dinners and just spending time with our church family. In Acts we see that the early church “went house to house” and we want to see a return to relationships within the church that build strong followers of Christ.
Sunday School: 9:45
- During this time classes are available for small group Bible Study.
- Emphasis is placed on age groups ranging from Pre-School to Senior Adult.
Sunday Morning Worship 11:00
- This time is set aside for corporate worship. Everyone begins their Sunday morning in the sanctuary.
- Children’s church takes place every Sunday except the first Sunday of the month. The first Sunday of the month everyone remains in the sanctuary together.
- Beginning in May of 2016 we are developing Outreach teams to minister to the community once a month
- Teams will focus on prayer, ministering to homeless, visiting the hospitals, etc
Mid-Week Study 7:00 pm
- Each Wednesday night we have discipleship classes available for all ages. This is an opportunity to be nurtured in the Word and grow as God’s children.
- Wednesday 9:00 am
Bible Reading: Read the Bible in a Year
- Currently, the Hendersonville Church of God is reading through the Bible in chronological order. Daily reading logs can be found on our Facebook page.
- There are multiple opportunities throughout the year to join us as we connect with the Henderson County community. We work with The Storehouse, an independent ministry meeting basic needs of the community.
- Supporting the WNC Home for Children
- Through various missions projects we partner with churches from around the world to reach foreign lands with the gospel of Jesus Christ.
- YWEA- Youth World Evangelism Action